Debbie Deasy provides counselling and psychological support in Springwood, Blue Mountains NSW. Medicare rebates are available for clients who obtain a referral from their GP. Bulk billing is also available for eligible clients.
Questions to consider
- Have you had a major change in your life? (job loss, family illness, loss of home, relationship breakdown?)
- Have your energy levels dropped?
- Has your appetite changed recently?
- Is it difficult to sleep at night?
- Are you becoming forgetful?
- Is it hard to settle into your new home and lifestyle?
- Are you drinking more?
- Do you find it hard to speak to your family and friends about how you are feeling?
If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, Debbie is the person to speak with. Debbie is a psychologist and provides a specialised confidential counselling service in Springwood, Blue Mountains.
Counselling/Mental Health services
- Stress associated with life transitions (eg job loss, chronic illness, ageing)
- Anxiety and depression
- Complex trauma
- Substance misuse
- Grief and loss
- Senior and elder counselling (including dementia/depression)
Debbie provides both clinic and home visits (including residential care facilities)
Medicare rebates available
Concessional rates available
Bulk billing available
Speak to your GP for a referral
Phone 0450 737 630
Shop 7-8/5 Raymond Road
SPRINGWOOD NSW 2777